The Top Rated Lake Weed Control Products by Lake Bottom Blanket
The Lake Bottom Blanket is a 100% organic, easy to use, and extremely effective lake weed control solution for lake property owners, pond owners, and anyone who has lake weeds plaguing their water source. It is 100% effective on subsurface weeds and the organic material doesn’t harm the fish, animals, or other aquatic life living in your lake or pond. You can install the Lake Bottom Blanket anytime in the growing season, and move it or remove it after 4 weeks, then store it until the next weed season. The Lake Bottom Blanket was the very first lake weed removal product of its kind; it is patented and used in over 400 lakes in over 29 states. Our lake weed control techniques have been used in countries as close as Canada and as far away as Bahrain. The Lake Bottom Blanket has been approved for use by the DNR’s and DEP’s of California, Nevada, New York, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Washington and many other states as an excepted aquatic weed control product.
(Many states don’t regulate this type of lake weed control, since it is neither chemical nor intended to be deployed permanently. But it might be a good idea to contact your local water authority to discuss. We are working on a data base for all the states, so you will be better informed.)
Why We Are the #1 Lake Weed Killer
- It is 100% organic, and will not harm fish, animals, or aquatic life
- Lowest cost to own at $0.68 /sq ft. (See Comparison)
- Installed in over 400 lakes and 29 States since 2005
- 100% Non-chemical solution
- Very easy to install, DIY
- Designed to kill weeds… not fish!
- US Patented Technology (#7083358)
- The Lake Bottom Blanket is Re-usable; Quality materials that last: giving you years of professional grade control for the weeds in your lake front!
- Control aquatic weed growth in irrigation ditches too
3 examples of how a LBB can be used for lake weed removal
- Install it at the end of May and move it at the end of June, and if you want move it again the end of July – 3 moves/season.
- Use it just for the weekend so you can enjoy the water by clearing a swimming area just for the time you are at the lake.
- Install it in May and leave it in until August. Then remove and store it until the next season.